| || APRIL 25 and 26, 2013 |
Marriott South Park Charlotte, NC
Sponsored by the University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business with participation by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service
| || |
| ||University Co-Contributors || |
| || |
- BlackRock, Inc.
- BNY Mellon Asset Management
- CAPTRUST Financial Advisors
- Elliott Davis
- Fidelity Investments Institutional
Services Company, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management,
Retirement Services Group
- JP Morgan Asset Management Services
- Legg Mason & Co., Inc.
- McCready and Keene, Inc.,
a OneAmerica® Company
- PLANSPONSOR Magazine
- The Hartford Mutual Funds
- The SPARK Institute, Inc.
- Thornburg Investment Management
- Transamerica Retirement Solutions
- Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust
| || || Providing Thought-Leadership and Industry Best Practices for Qualified Plan Sponsors, |
Plan Advisors, Record Keepers, Attorneys and Auditors.
| Hot Issues for Retirement Plan Sponsors & Service Providers |
- Economic Trends & Forecasts
- Political Trends
- IRS & DOL Update: What Has Changed Since Last Year & Why You Need to Know
- Case Law Update
- Distribution Planning: Retirement Income Planning
- How to Benchmark Your Plan Services and Fees
- Understanding Responsibilities Among Fiduciary Roles and Best Practices
- Health Care Reform
- IRS & DOL Audit Initiatives: Tools You Can Use to Prepare Should the Government Come Knocking
- Distribution Planning Part II: What Everyone Should Know About Planning for Social Security
- DB Plans: Funding Issues and Opportunities for Winding Down or Terminating Your DB Plan