But We're Still Here to Help Your Career.
We want to give you and those you work with the tools and skills to move ahead. USC has partnered with McGraw-Hill E-Learning to bring you online opportunities in technology, business, and executive management. Together, we can connect you to some of the world's leading business thinkers and educators – Peter Drucker, Tom Peters, Ed Deming, and others.
Choose from more the 1,200 courses geared to the real-world needs of working professionals.
- Hone your business skills: management, sales, legal compliance, communications, and project management.
- Train and get certified in Six Sigma processes.
- Learn the essentials of desktop applications and Web design.
- Master sophisticated areas of information technology and programming.
- Address OSHA-required workplace safety issues.
These start-anytime courses offer real-world learning to help you advance your career and get the edge you need in today's competitive marketplace. Online learning delivers knowledge when you need it, 24/7, wherever you may be. With a computer and an Internet connection, the power of learning is at your fingertips.
Visit http://www.rcce.sc.edu/ (then click "Online Courses") to check out a sample course, view a complete course directory, or enroll online. If desired, USC Continuing Education Units can be awarded. Discounts are available for USC alumni.
For addition information, contact alumnus David Hunter at 803.777.9450, or via e-mail at email@example.com.