Master of Science in International Management from Koc University
A student who participates in this unique opportunity will graduate with a MIB degree from the Moore School and a Master of Science in International Management (MIM) from Koc University. The Moore School will be offering the double degree for up to five individuals who are admitted to the MIB. Candidates for a double degree will be evaluated based on the strength of their application and supporting documents, GMAT scores and indications they are culturally, academically and personally motivated to participate in the program.
For more information on what Koc University has to offer, please click here!
* This program is pending approval from the USC Board of Trustees and acknowledgement from SC CHE and SACS.
The length of study for the double degree is two years, and students may not deviate from the program structure. The two years are split into four semesters, beginning in fall 2012. The first fall and spring semester shall be spent studying at Koc University meeting the MIM requirements; the final two semesters are spent at the Moore School completing the MIB requirements. The program structure is as follows:
|Semester I, Fall ||MIM coursework at Koc |
|Semester II, Spring ||MIM coursework at Koc |
|Semester III, Fall ||MIB coursework at the Moore School |
|Semester IV, Spring ||MIB coursework at the Moore School |
During their studies at Koc, double degree students will complete the following coursework:
- MIM Core curriculum (19.5 credit hours): Block Seminar; Business Policy and Strategy in a Global Environment; Cross Cultural Management; Business Project; Graduation Project; Skill Seminars
- International Business and International Studies Electives (18 hours)
At the Moore School, double degree students must complete the following coursework:
- Core curriculum (15 credit hours - 5 courses): Nation States, Regional Networks and Global Markets; Comparative Institutional Systems; Introduction to International Relations; Sustaining the Global Enterprise; International Business Negotiations
- Two International Business Graduate Electives (6 credit hours)
- Two International Studies/Comparative Politics Electives (6 credit hours)
- One Foreign Policy Regional Specialization Elective (3 credit hours)
For those interested in participating in the double degree, please make sure to check the appropriate box on your online application. If you are applying directly to the Moore School, no application is needed for Koc. We need to receive your online application and supporting documents/test scores, prior to June 1 in order to be considered for the double degree. For those students who have already applied/been accepted to the MIB program, please contact us immediately if you are interested in the double degree.
Please direct any questions regarding the double degree to:
Managing Director, MIB program