Master in Management Grande Ecole ESCP Europe
A student who participates in this unique opportunity will graduate with a MIB degree from the Moore School and an ESCP Europe Master in Management degree. The Moore School will be offering the double degree for up to five individuals who are admitted to the MIB. Candidates for a double degree will be evaluated based on the strength of their application and supporting documents, GMAT scores and indications they are culturally, academically and personally motivated to participate in the program.
* This program is pending USC Board of Trustees approval and SC CHE and SACS acknowledgement.
Program StructureThe length of study for the double degree is two years, and students may not deviate from the program structure. The two years are split into four semesters, beginning in fall 2012. The program structure is as follows:
|Semester I, Fall ||MIB coursework at the Moore School |
|Semester II, Spring ||MIB coursework at the Moore School |
|Semester III, Fall ||Master in Management coursework at ESCP |
|Semester IV, Spring ||Master in Management coursework at ESCP |
CurriculumDuring their studies at ESCP, double degree students will complete the following coursework**:
- Core curriculum (50 ECTS credits): Principles of Marketing; Finance; Economics; Psychology and Management; Management Control; Human Resources Management; Organization and Management; Operations Management; Strategy; Corporate Law II
- Elective courses (50 ECTS credits)
- Two seminars (2 ECTS credits)
- Two language courses (2 ECTS credits)
- 39 weeks of professional experience
- Master's Thesis (16 ECTS credits)
**Please note, these courses are not given in credit hours, but ECTS credits.
At the Moore School, double degree students must complete the following coursework:
- Core curriculum (15 credit hours - 5 courses): Nation States, Regional Networks and Global Markets; Comparative Institutional Systems; Introduction to International Relations; Sustaining the Global Enterprise; International Business Negotiations
- Two International Business Graduate Electives (6 credit hours)
- Two International Studies/Comparative Politics Electives (6 credit hours)
- One Foreign Policy Regional Specialization Elective (3 credit hours)
ApplicationFor those interested in participating in the double degree, please make sure to check the appropriate box on your online application. If you are applying directly to the Moore School, no application is needed for ESCP. We need to receive your online application and supporting documents/test scores, prior to June 1 in order to be considered for the double degree. For those students who have already applied/been accepted to the MIB program, please contact us immediately if you are interested in the double degree.
Please direct any questions regarding the double degree to:
Managing Director, MIB program